Connect is a six session series designed to introduce the central themes of the Christian faith to non-believers. Written for those who want to find out more about Christianity as well as for Christians who want to strengthen the foundations of their faith, Connect works best in a small group, but can also be used one-on-one.
The six one hour sessions make use of Bible passages to explore:
1. What is God like? – a son comes home
2. Why does God matter? – the creator, judge and rescuer
3. A broken relationship – the lethal problem of sin
4. God’s rescue plan – the day that changed the world
5. Weighing it all up – forgiveness, sacrifice and trust
6. A choice to make – starting a new life
Online is a nine-session series designed to help you get to grips with how to build a strong and secure friendship with God himself and how to make an impact for him wherever he takes you. The nine one hour sessions make use of Bible passages to explore:
1. Being Sure – Knowing where you stand with God
2. Forgiven & Free – Getting rid of guilt
3. Filled with the Spirit – Experiencing God’s power
4. Walk this Way – Lining our lives up with God
5. The Great Commission – Everyone needs to know about this
6. New Identity – Seeing yourself God's way
7. God’s Family – Following Jesus together
8. Conversations with God – Making the most of prayer
9. Living & Active – The power of the Bible
SEED Group Sessions
SEED stands for Students Engaged in Evangelism and Discipleship. These studies are used by small groups of students on campus.
1. The First Seed
2. Being Sure
4. Holy Spirit 1: The Person
5. Holy Spirit 2: Being Filled
6. Holy Spirit 3: In Step
7. Last Orders
8. New I.D.
This is an eight-part Bible study on the book of Colossians:
1. Looking Back and Looking Forward (Colossians 1:1-12)
2. Jesus Christ is Lord (Colossians 1:11-23)
3. Telling the World (Colossians 1:23-2:7)
4. Power to Change (Colossians 2:6-2:20)
5. Rules versus Grace (Colossians 2:20-3:4)
6. Getting Changed (Colossians 3:5-3:17)
7. Jesus and Daily Life (Colossians 3:18-4:1)
8. Building Your Team (Colossians 4:7-18)
This set of three Bible studies looks at:
1. God's purposes on the earth (2 Peter 3:1-14 and Matthew 24:37-39)
2. Our part in God's purposes (Matthew 28:16-20 and 2 Corinthians 5:9-20)
3. God's strategy to reach everyone (1 Thessalonians 1:1-10 and 2 Timothy 2:1)
Making Him Known
This nine-session, small-group Bible study has been designed to help put evangelism back at the heart of the church’s agenda.
1. Why in the world does the church exist?
2. What is God’s heartbeat for the world?
3. Does God have a plan for reaching lost people?
4. What kind of church can God use to make Christ known?
5. How will the world recognise us, the church as disciples of Jesus?
6. What will convince the world that our love and unity come from God?
7. How can we speak up for Jesus?
8. How do we get the confidence to speak up?
9. Are we seeing the world through God’s eyes?