| ||Hours of work:
||40 per week
| ||Holiday entitlement:
||25 days plus Bank Holidays
||Funded via Personal Support (full training on how to do this will be given)
| ||Reports to:
National Director, Lesley Cheesman
| ||Works closely with:
||Agapé Work Life team members, local Agapé teams and City Leaders
| ||Qualifications required:
||Minimum of degree level or equivalent.|
- Experience and training in evangelism and discipleship.
- A familiarity with Agapé/CCCi and their ethos and values is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at various levels of leadership both within & outside the organisation.
- Ability to handle complexity well.
- Have a high level of integrity.
- Competent decision maker and ability to empower decision making in others.
- Ability to give spiritual and strategic oversight to and ensure the ongoing development of Work Life staff and volunteers.
Purpose of the Role:
To give leadership to Agape’s contribution in building and growing spiritual movements in the workplace through whole of life evangelism and discipleship in London.
Responsibilities of the Role:
- To grow your walk with God through biblical input, personal prayer, walking in the Spirit and active local Church involvement
- To re-pioneer Agapé Work Life in London, using creativity and innovation
- To plan and implement your work schedule to include:a. Multiplying yourself through professionals by coaching /discipling workplace leaders
b. Building a strong, connected network of young professionals who own the vision and multiply themselves
c. Networking, supporting and working alongside other workplace ministries and Churches
d. Thinking and engaging on growing the Kingdom in the workplace
e. Being part of the Agapé City team and Work Life team communities (nationally)
f. Organising/supporting key courses and events
g. Helping to train and support other staff & volunteers
h. Working with Agapé Student Life to ensure the transition of multiplying disciples from the university to the workplace
- Participate fully in Staff Development Cycle
- Attend and fulfil responsibilities at staff conferences as required
- Personal support maintenance
- Participate in all team meetings and activities
- Carry out other work-related duties as assigned
In accordance with Agapé’s Justifiability and Diversity policies, this post has been identified as having an Occupational Requirement for the successful candidate to be a Christian supporting the aims and ethos of the organisation. Further details available on request.
Applications are now closed.