FamilyLife is a growing network of people who care about and want to do something to help strengthen relationships and support marriage.
Families and marriage are important. Yet all around families and relationships are in crisis and society is suffering. How can we help bring about change?
Like all families we have experienced ups and downs and we’ve found there are some timeless principles that work. Our lives have changed and we are passionate about sharing this with others by building a movement FOR family life.
Why not join us?
What we do
We help to transform relationships through our network of community based ministry partners. FamilyLife provide resources and events which are suitable for anyone who is open to Biblical principles, whether you are married, living together or remarried. Everything we do is designed to be practical, fun, inspiring and give hope. There is NO group work at our events.
Key resources and events…
‘A Day Together’ is a seminar for couples to invest in their relationships whatever stage of life or faith perspective. It’s delivered by a FamilyLife team and hosted by a church or community group. Click here for more.
‘Together’ is a unique resource for a small group of couples. There is a leaders’ guide – it’s easy to do! For more info and a video go to: www.togetherinmarriage.com
How you can be involved...
You can be part of the FamilyLife movement and there are a number of ways you can get involved:
- Attend a FamilyLife event and be inspired!
- Invite others to FamilyLife events so they can benefit
- Register as a member on this website to receive our regular news reports
- Become involved in a Together group for couples
- Find out about organising a FamilyLife event in your community (simply contact us)
- Pray regularly for Familylife
- Support us financially (click here)
Contact us if you want to know more!